Book Title: Fodor's South Africa: with the Best Safari Destinations (Travel Guide)
Publisher: Fodor's Travel
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
- Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris: with South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda & the Seychelles (Full-color Travel Guide)
- South Africa: History in an Hour
- South Africa Travel Guide: How and when to travel, wildlife, accommodation, eating and drinking, activities, health, all regions and South African history
- Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland (Travel Guide)
- Insight Guides Pocket South Africa (Insight Pocket Guides)
- Top 10 Cape Town & The Winelands (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDES)
- Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
- South Africa Travel Guide: The Best Of South Africa
- Fodor's Essential Australia (Full-color Travel Guide)
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
From urban and lively Cape Town and Johannesburg to the dramatic scenery and wildlife of Kruger National Park, South Africa offers an amazingly wide range of experiences. Fodor's South Africa
helps travelers sort through their many choices and select the best adventure based on their own interests, whether that involves wildlife viewing, wine tasting, resort stays, or exploring South Africa's rich cultural legacy.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout South Africa
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Coverage of Cape Town and Peninsula, The Western Cape, The Northern Cape, The Garden Route and the Little Karoo, The Eastern Cape, Durban and Kwazulu-Natal, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga & Kruger National Park, and Victoria Falls
Planning to focus on a safari? Check out Fodor's Complete Guide to African Safaris.